Awesome Disability Law Firm Seeks Case Manager SUPERSTAR!
We are an award-winning, fun, fast-paced disability law firm looking for an A-Player who is a highly efficient, organized, results oriented person, with a sense of humor and thick skin.
We want a full-time, long-term, Case Manager SUPERSTAR who can manage Social Security disability claims from initial application to conclusion, while proactively supporting our clients and attorney throughout the claim. Qualified applicant must enjoy learning, being stretched to grow to become their best, and ultimately be an integral part of our team of empathetic professionals.
Are we a good fit so far?… If YES, keep reading….
Here’s something you should know, anyone we add to our office should have:
1) Team and/or Leadership Experience – people who’ve played on sports or other types of teams or who have had significant leadership experience understand how to play their role and also how to pitch in wherever and whenever needed.
2) High-end Customer Service or Restaurant Experience – high-end, busy restaurants or customer service oriented teams generally offer exceptional sales training, and workers are expected to maintain high levels of service and personal organization, over long hours, while under extreme pressure.
The following items are a list of must-haves you should possess to apply for this position:
Client Relations Talents (Face-to-Face and Over the Phone)
- Ability to effectively educate clients about our services and procedures (training provided)
- Skills maintaining high client service standards and rapport building to attract and retain clients
- Desire to learn about marketing (prior marketing experience is a plus)
- Ability to respond professionally and remain polite, patient, friendly, respectful, helpful, and encouraging, even in difficult, frustrating situations
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete tasks
- Ability to constantly maintain organizational systems, files and records, as well as process mail, email and handle incoming phone calls
- Follow up regularly with phone calls and emails with our clients, healthcare providers, record production companies, vendors and other team members
- Organize and keep track of goals and planning, as well as gather, assimilate and summarize information for attorney
- Assist with weekly planning and proactively provide attorney with appropriate support
Fun and Fast-Paced Office Operations
- Enthusiastically handle incoming calls from clients, business associates, and team members with a smile
- Skills to organize and manage company correspondence
- Computer skills to maintain information in the firm’s computer systems
- Proactive talent for improving organization and systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced, chaotic environment
**Is This the Right Opportunity For YOU?!?!**
At the Gillette Law Group, PLLC, we wake up every day with a sense of WHY we come to work. We come to work to help people make smart decisions to improve their lives. Our goal is to find clients who want to improve their lives and to work together with them so we can all succeed. We are looking for people to stand shoulder‐to‐shoulder with us in pursuit of a better life. We are not interested in judging people, but in lifting them up and encouraging them forward.
We do this by offering competent and effective legal representation to individuals seeking disability benefits from the Social Security Administration and the Virginia Retirement System. In addition, we have created systems to effectively anticipate the needs of our clients and offer timely and effective solutions to the problems they commonly face. We respect the human dignity of all clients and offer them hope and encouragement while guiding them on the steps to take to help improve their chances of successfully prosecuting their disability claims. We make interaction with our firm simple and convenient and promote our clients’ understanding of the process through frequent and effective communication. We also provide referrals to community resources whenever possible. In every interaction with our firm, we want our clients to feel respected and cared for by experienced professionals who truly enjoy helping them to improve their lives.
Who is this job not for?
- If you don’t like people, talking to people, or helping people solve problems, this isn’t the job for you.
- If your mom and dad needed to remind you about your homework or school projects, this isn’t the job for you.
- If you haven’t read a non-fiction book since you left school, this isn’t the job for you.
- If you aren’t interested in learning, growing and changing, this isn’t the job for you.
- If you aren’t interested in working as part of a team, this isn’t the job for you.
- If you believe pay increases should be based on longevity and not the value you bring to your employer, this isn’t the job for you.
OK.. but how much money will I make with this “dream” job?
Compensation: $10-12/hr with benefits depending on experience and qualifications. You’ll work in our Williamsburg, Virginia office.
Still interested? … Good! Here’s your next step:
BEFORE taking action, read this entire ad twice and make sure it fits your philosophy. If you see yourself as a candidate, here’s how you apply: you must follow these directions completely. All of those automatically generated responses or responses that show me that you can’t follow directions get dumped into the electronic trashcan.
The only way to respond is to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: I’d love to work at your firm!
The body of your e-mail should be a cover letter explaining what most interests you in our firm, and the case manager position, and advising when you would be available to meet for an interview. Also, attach your resume in .pdf format and tell us the best way to contact you.
If you have any experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Dragon, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Premier, iMovie, Mindjet MindManager, Prevail, WordPress, or InfusionSoft software please note that in your submission.
The deadline for applications is 27 May 2016 though if the person we really like comes along sooner we may close this opening right then and there. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please don’t send an email or call and ask “did you get my email?” If you can’t be counted on to follow instructions, this isn’t the job for you. Several people who have responded and worked in this position in the past have gone on to graduate school.
Firm Description – Gillette Law Group, PLLC was founded in 2007 by Brian J. Gillette. He is the Chair of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Social Security Law Section. Brian currently volunteers his time as Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Center for Child and Family Services, Inc. based in Hampton, Virginia and also serves on the Board of the Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Foundation which raises funds to allow Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital in Newport News, Virginia to offer services to the community that might not otherwise be possible.