Intake Specialist/Case Manager SUPERSTAR!
Are you confident, reliable, and resourceful? Do you have lots of energy, a good work ethic, loads of common sense, and great communication skills? Are you a customer service pro?
We are an award-winning, fun, fast-paced disability law firm looking for an A-Player who is a highly efficient, organized, results-oriented person, with a sense of humor and thick skin.
We want a full-time Intake Specialist/Case Manager SUPERSTAR who can help us attract and retain new clients, while maintaining our high client service standards, and can manage Social Security disability claims from initial application to a conclusion, while proactively supporting our clients and attorney throughout the claim. Qualified applicants must enjoy learning, being stretched to grow to become their best, and ultimately be an integral part of our team of empathetic professionals.
Are we a good fit so far?… If YES, keep reading….
We are seeking a special individual who has:
1) Team Experience – people who’ve played on sports or other types of teams who understand how to play their role and also how to pitch in wherever and whenever needed.
2) High-End Customer Service or Restaurant Experience – high-end, busy restaurants or customer service-oriented teams generally offer exceptional sales training, and workers are expected to maintain high levels of service and personal organization, over long hours, while under extreme pressure.
The following items are a list of must-haves you should possess to apply for this position:
Client Relations Talents (Face-to-Face and/or Over the Phone)
• Ability to effectively educate clients about our services and procedures (training provided)
• Skills in maintaining high client service standards and rapport building to attract and retain clients
• Desire to deliver exceptional client service
• Ability to respond professionally and remain polite, patient, friendly, respectful, helpful, and encouraging, even in difficult, frustrating situations
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and complete tasks
• Ability to constantly maintain organizational systems, files, and records, as well as email and address incoming phone calls
• Follow up regularly with phone calls and emails with our potential clients and other team members
• Organize and keep track of goals and planning, as well as gather, assimilate and summarize information for the attorney
• Assist with weekly planning and proactively provide the attorney and other team members with appropriate support
Fun and Fast-Paced Office Operations
• Enthusiastically handle incoming calls from potential clients, business associates, and team members with a smile
• Computer skills to maintain information in the firm’s computer systems
• Proactive talent for improving organization and systems
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, chaotic environment
**Is This the Right Opportunity For YOU?!?!**
At the Gillette Law Group, PLLC, we wake up every day with a sense of WHY we come to work. We come to work to help people make smart decisions to improve their lives. Our goal is to find clients who want to improve their lives and to work together with them so we can all succeed. We are looking for people to stand shoulder‐to‐shoulder with us in pursuit of a better life. We are not interested in judging people, but in lifting them up and encouraging them forward.
We do this by offering competent and effective legal representation to individuals seeking disability benefits from the Social Security Administration and the Virginia Retirement System. In addition, we have created systems to effectively anticipate the needs of our clients and offer timely and effective solutions to the problems they commonly face. We respect the human dignity of all clients and offer them hope and encouragement while guiding them on the steps to take to help improve their chances of successfully prosecuting their disability claims. We make interaction with our firm simple and convenient and promote our clients’ understanding of the process through frequent and effective communication. We also provide referrals to community resources whenever possible. In every interaction with our firm, we want our clients to feel respected and cared for by experienced professionals who truly enjoy helping them to improve their lives.
This position definitely isn’t for you if:
• You don’t like people, talking to people, or helping people solve problems
• Your mom and dad needed to remind you about your homework or school projects
• You haven’t read a non-fiction book since you left school
• You aren’t interested in learning, growing, and changing
• You aren’t interested in working as part of a team
• You believe pay increases should be based on longevity and not the value you bring to your employer
OK.. but how much money will I make with this “dream” job?
Compensation: $12-$17/hr. depending on experience and qualifications. You’ll work in our Williamsburg, Virginia office.
Still interested? … Good! Here’s your next step:
BEFORE taking action, read this entire ad twice and make sure it fits your philosophy. If you see yourself as a candidate, here’s how you apply: you must follow these directions completely. All of those automatically generated responses or responses that show me that you can’t follow directions get dumped into the electronic trashcan.
The only way to respond is to send an email to email@example.com.
Subject line: I’d love to work at your firm!
The body of your e-mail should be a cover letter explaining what most interests you in our firm and the Intake Specialist position and advising when you would be available to meet for an interview. Also, attach your resume in .pdf format and tell us the best way to contact you.
If you have any experience with Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Dragon Naturally Speaking, Adobe Acrobat Professional, Adobe Premiere, iMovie, Mindjet MindManager, Prevail, WordPress, SendInBlue, Ignite, or InfusionSoft software please note that in your submission.
The deadline for applications is 1 September 2021 though if a person we really like comes along sooner we may close this opening right then and there. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please don’t send an email or call and ask “did you get my email?” If you can’t be counted on to follow instructions, this isn’t the job for you.
Firm Description – Gillette Law Group, PLLC (www.gillettelawgroup.com) was founded in 2007 by Brian J. Gillette (www.avvo.com/attorneys/23185-va-brian-gillette-701108.html). He is the Chair of the Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Social Security Law Section. Brian currently volunteers his time on the Board of Directors of the Center for Child and Family Services, Inc. (www.kidsandfamilies.com) based in Hampton, Virginia, and also serves on the Board of the Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Foundation (www.bsvaf.org/Mary_Immaculate_Foundation) which raises funds to allow Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital in Newport News, Virginia to offer services to the community that might not otherwise be possible.
Gillette Law Group, PLLC
1315 Jamestown Rd
Village of Williamsburg, VA